ROTOLIGHT ANOVA UPGRADE PROGRAMME
As a thank you to our existing customers, Rotolight have announced that existing ANOVA owners can take advantage of a generous upgrade or cross-grade offer, where you can update your ANOVA (V1) to any V2 model in the range (now up to 350% brighter and featuring ‘Best in Class’ Colour rendering), with choice of beam angle, for just £99/€120/$150 excluding TAX & Shipping (**).
The Upgrade programme will roll out from late October/early November 2013 and will be available in your local territory via the Rotolight Distributor, or directly with Rotolight at Pinewood Studios, UK. This offer will be available for any upgrade requests received by December 31st 2013.
To take advantage of the upgrade offer, simply register for your upgrade below and you will be contacted in mid/late October by your local Rotolight Distributor who will arrange and carry out the upgrade for you.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope you enjoy your new Rotolight!
In the meantime, if you have any further questions you can contact us at email@example.com .
(**Where the upgrade is carried out by your local Rotolight Distributor, a very small service fee may be applicable – to a maximum of $25)
Please only register once with your email address – any further attempt to use the same e-mail will void the previous details! If you have any further enquiries or you would like to change your details please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with a * are required.
About You :
Terms and Conditions :-
– Customer is liable for all shipping, duties and taxes.
– No liability shall be accepted by the local Rotolight distributor or Rotolight LTD for any damage caused to the goods whilst in transit and shall be the sole liability of the customer.
– All upgrade requests must be received by 31st December 2013.
– The original warranty period from the date goods were originally purchased remains and shall not be extended by the upgrade.
– The customer shall be responsible for any products that arrives for upgrade not in full working order and shall notify the distributor of any known pre-existing damage to the product prior to shipping.
– The distributor shall notify the customer of any damage to the products on first inspection of goods and any such damage shall be the sole liability of the customer.
– The customer accepts and agrees to all of the terms and conditions here stated.
– Rotolight reserve the right to vary the terms of the upgrade programme at any time.