Intro to Portraits with WEX Birmingham
This event will give you a chance to see how different lighting setups can work for you when shooting portraits, as well as giving you the opportunity to try out Rotolight’s fantastic range of lighting products. The size of the group is kept very small to allow you all plenty of time to test out the lighting with the model and chat to the tutor one-on-one; book your ticket ASAP before places sell out.
The schedule for the day will be as below:
– 10.00am: Introductory presentation
– 11.00am: Tutorial: Posing a client
– 11.30am: Tutorial: Using single light setups and hands-on
– 12.30pm: Break for lunch
– 1pm: Tutorial: Using a three light setup and hands-on
– 1.45pm: Break
– 2pm: Tutorial: Getting creative with soft boxes and gels, including hands-on
– 2:45pm: Break
– 3pm: How do we process the images, Lightroom & Photoshop
There will be time for questions and answers throughout the day. Rotolight’s award-winning range of LED lighting offers an array of benefits for your work – with a powerful, high quality continuous light including fully tune-able colour temperature (3150-6300K) and adjustable brightness, you can see exactly how the light falls on your subject and preview the shot ahead of time.
The added High Speed Sync flash functionality offers up to 500% more power allowing you to compliment natural light or, with zero recycle time, you can also freeze action! Learn how to use the innovative lighting equipment to suit your portrait photography, whether you’re in studio or on location.
You will need:
– Your DSLR or mirrorless camera
– A fully charged and spare battery
– Memory card
– Your ticket!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Ticket price includes the full day workshop, a light lunch and access to special exclusive offers if you want to purchase Rotolight on the day.