Introduction to Portraiture with WEX Bristol and Nikon Professional Services
Join us in Bristol for a hands-on portraiture workshop with Rotolight. This event will give you a chance to see how different lighting set-ups can work for you when shooting portraits, as well as try out Rotolight’s fantastic range of lighting products.
We will also be joined on the day by Nikon Professional Services so attendees can get the opportunity to try out the pioneering Z and D series cameras with an excellent line-up of F-mount and new S-Line lenses.
The size of the group is kept small to allow you all plenty of time to test out the lighting with the model and chat to the Rotolight tutor one on one, so book your ticket ASAP before places sell out.
The schedule for the day will be as below:
- 11.00am – 12.00pm – Introductory presentation
- 12.00pm – 12.30pm – Tutorial: Posing a client
- 12.30pm – 13.30pm – Tutorial: Using single light setups and hands-on
- 13.30pm – 2.00pm – Break for lunch
- 2.00pm – 2.45pm – Tutorial: Using a three light setup and hands-on
- 45pm – 3.00pm – Break
- 3pm- 3.45pm – Tutorial: Getting creative with soft boxes and gels, including hands-on
- 3:45pm – 4.00pm – Break
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm – How do we process the images, Lightroom & Photoshop
There will be time for questions and answers throughout the day.
What you will need to bring with you:
- Your camera and lens(es)
- A fully charged and spare battery
- Plenty of memory – Nikon will provide XQD cards to use with the Z series systems, but you’ll need an SD card that we can transfer your shots to after the workshop
- Your ticket!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Ticket price includes the full day workshop and a light lunch