Introduction to Portraiture with WEX Bristol
Join us with WEX in Bristol for a hands-on portraiture workshop. This event will give you a chance to see how different lighting set-ups can work for you when shooting portraits, as well as try out our fantastic range of lighting products.
The size of the group is kept small to allow you all plenty of time to test out the lighting with the model and chat to our tutor one on one, so book your ticket ASAP before places sell out.
The schedule for the day will be as below:
- 10.00am – 11.00am – Introductory presentation
- 11.00am – 11.30am – Tutorial: Posing a client
- 11.30am – 12.30pm – Tutorial: Using single light setups and hands-on
- 12.30pm – 1.00pm – Break for lunch
- 1.00pm – 1.45pm – Tutorial: Using a three light setup and hands-on
- 1.45pm – 2.00pm – Break
- 2.00pm- 2.45pm – Tutorial: Getting creative with soft boxes and gels, including hands-on
- 2:45pm – 3.00pm – Break
- 3.00pm – 4.00pm – How do we process the images, Lightroom & Photoshop
There will be time for questions and answers throughout the day.
What you will need to bring with you:
- Your camera and lens(es)
- A fully charged and spare battery
- Plenty of memory
- Your ticket!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Ticket price includes the full day workshop and a light lunch