£749.99 – £1,781.33
Introducing the new Rotolight AEOS — a powerful, ultra-portable, all in one bi-colour LED light and HSS flash, that brings tremendous versatility to any shoot. Designed for portrait and location photographers and videographers on the move, AEOS is lightweight and portable thanks to its ‘ultra-thin’ design concept. Now includes integrated Elinchrom Skyport HSS flash receiver. **Please note: Battery not included **
- Designed for location photo & video
- Bi-colour (6300-3150k) with accurate kelvin display
- High Speed Sync (HSS) Flash mode (at 200% of max continuous light output) with no recycle time
- Ultra-thin lightweight design (< 1.5kg/ 3lb)
- Integrated aluminium handles and pro ballhead for 360-degree rotation included
- Powerful, soft light output (5750 lux at 3ft), signature round catchlight
- Unrivalled battery performance (three hours on a 95 W/h V-Lock battery)
- AccuColour™ technology for best in class colour rendering CRI>96, Tlci 91
- CineSFX™ delivers custom lighting FX (Fire, Lightning, TV and more)
- True Aperture Dimming™ calculates your aperture at a given distance
- Totally flicker-free output at any frame rate
- Designer Fade™ for custom fade up/ fade down effects
- Includes four-piece filter kit (Full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta), V-Lock battery plate (battery not included), 360-degree ballhead
The Rotolight AEOS — a powerful, ultra-portable, bi-colour LED light that brings tremendous versatility to any shoot. Designed for photographers and videographers on the move, AEOS is a bi-colour location LED light with a unique ‘ultra-thin’ design. Weighing in at under 1.5kg and just 1cm(<1”) thick, AEOS is one of the most portable lights on the market.
Featuring a powerful light output (5750 lux at 3ft), industry leading colour accuracy (CRI:96+) for perfect skin tones, and unrivalled battery performance (3 hours on a single 95 w/h battery), AEOS is the ultimate light for any location shoot.
Uniquely, AEOS includes integrated aluminium handles, giving you the freedom to work the light to achieve your desired lighting setup. A high quality professional ball head is also included as standard, providing full 360° rotation and 200° of tilt when mounted on a light stand.
AEOS simply eliminates the need for time consuming lighting setups, providing you more time to unleash your creativity, and to compose the perfect shot.
AEOS also includes a powerful suite of Rotolight’s patented industry first features, to maximize creativity, and streamline your workflow.
- High Speed Sync Flash (HSS) provides a powerful HSS flash mode with zero recycle time at 200% of the maximum continuous light output for traditional photographic workflows, enabling you to ‘freeze action’. This feature eliminates the need for users shooting both stills and video to buy a strobe, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
- CineSFX™ provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such as lightning, fire and TV flicker to enhance your video production.
- True Aperture Dimming™ calculates and displays F-stop for a subject at a given distance, eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
- Designer Fade™ provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
AccuColour™ LED phosphor technology ensures the AEOS delivers exceptional colour rendering (CRI:96+, TLCI 91) eliminating the need to spend time and money correcting colour and skin tones in post production.
|Lux at 3ft (0.9m)
F-stop at ISO 200/400/800
f11.0/ f15/ f22
|Lux at 6ft (1.82m)
F-stop at ISO 200/400/800
f5.6/ f8.0/ f11.0
|Lux at 9ft (2.74m)
F-stop at ISO 200/400/800
f4.0/ f5.6/ f8.0
|Beam angle||50 degree|
Skin tones (R15)
|Power consumption (at 100% output)||42 watts (on 15V DC)|
|Control||Local or Skyport wireless, with Dynamic Drift Compensation and thermal monitoring|
|Weight||1.4kg body only
1.95g inc 360-degree ballhead
|Dimensions||295mm x 25mm
(11.5” x <1”)
|Mounting||Integrated ¼” – 20 tripod mounts with 360-degree ballhead|
|Luminous flux||3051 Lumens (measured at 15ft)|
|Included filters||216 – full diffusion, 250 – half diffusion, 184 – cosmetic peach, 279 – ⅛ magenta|
|Battery life||85,000 flashes or 2 hours continuous mode|
|Max shutter sync speed||1/8000th|
1 x Rotolight AEOS™
1 x Professional Aluminium Ball Head (Supports 5Kg load)
1 x Rotolight Universal power adapter with regional mains cable
1 x Filter Holder
1 x AEOS™ Filter pack:
1 x 216 Full Diffuser (1.5 Stops)
1 x 250 Medium, Half White Diffuser (3/4 Stops)
1 x 184 “Cosmetic Peach” Diffusion
1 x 279 1/8th Minus Green (Magenta)
“AEOS is one of the most versatile and enjoyable lights I have used”
– Nigel Atherton, Amateur Photographer Magazine
“The low power draw is a killer feature that other companies offering similar solutions just can’t compete against.”
– Matt Allard ACS, Author, Newsshooter
“My experience with these lights was absolutely incredible. From the ease of use to the quality of light, these lights are definitely worth adding to your gear bag.”
– Fred van Leeuwen, Staff Writer, Fstoppers