ANOVA PRO 2 BI-COLOUR 110º
Available on special order only: expected to ship in 8-12 weeks
Revolutionary LED studio/location light and HSS Flash.
Includes 4 piece Gel Filter Kit, Yoke, Power supply 110-240V inc. regional power cable, extension cable, DMX and V-lock plate as standard. Ships in protective Stratocell. **Barn Doors & V-lock Battery are not included**
Overall CRI = 96 & R15 Skintone = 99
TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) = 91 Ideally suited for professional Television use
Colour Range: 3150 Kelvin – 6300 Kelvin ( Bi Colour model, or Fixed 5600K)
Local, or included DMX
V-Lock Battery or Mains Power, 72W consumption at full power for industry leading power output to energy consumption.
Via standard TVMP bracket on included Yoke Custom 6/7 light mount available also.
100,000 hour LED lifespan – Totally Flicker Free Technology
Included filters : 216 full Diffuser, 250 Medium Diffuser, 184 Cosmetic Peach, 279 1/8 Minus Green,
- Designed for television, filmmakers and professional photographers
- Continuous LED light & high speed sync flash (1/8000th)
- Adjustable Colour Temperature (6300-3150K) in both continuous & flash mode
- Powerful best in class light output, 10,700 lux at 3ft
- Unrivalled battery performance, industry leading energy consumption to power ratio
- Outstanding colour accuracy (CRI> 96, TLCI 91) for gorgeous skin tones
- HSS Flash mode provides 250% more light output(w/ Battery), 150% on PSU
- Zero recycle time, no power loss. Ideal for high frame rate cameras
- Adjustable flash duration up to 1/2500s to freeze action
- Cinesfx Mode ™ Delivers Custom Lighting Fx (Fire, Lightning, Tv, Gunshot, Papparazi, Police, etc) for filmmakers
- Built in Elinchrom Skyport wireless flash receiver (200m/656ft), control up to 10 lights in 4 groups
- Wireless control of brightness and colour using Rotolight HSS transmitter
- Totally flicker free at any frame rate, >70% brighter than Anova PRO 1
- True Aperture Dimming™ Calculates Your Aperture At A Given Distance
- 150,000 full power flashes on a single Rotolight V mount battery
Includes 4 piece filter kit (Full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta), belt pouch, PSU and shoe.
1 x Rotolight ANOVA PRO 2™
1 x Yoke with standard TVMP Bracket
1 x Rotolight Universal power adapter with regional mains cable
1 x Gel Filter Holder
1 x ANOVA PRO™ Filter pack:
1 x 216 Full Diffuser (1.5 Stops)
1 x 250 Medium, Half White Diffuser (3/4 Stops)
1 x 184 “Cosmetic Peach” Diffusion
1 x 279 1/8th Minus Green (Magenta)
“The Rotolight Anova PRO 2 is the perfect light for working in the live television environment. We are able to light people accurately, very quickly, saving us time, mistakes on air and a lot of money” says Wesley Dodd, CEO Celebro Media.
“I’ve shot strobe my entire career, and had always been intrigued by continuous light, but never found any that I liked until the Rotolight Anova. The quality of light is absolutely beautiful, it gives you a very filmic feel. Versatile, consistent and reliable, it also looks good on set and I know it will always deliver in high turnaround environments. As a photographer who’s being asked more and more to shoot video and stills at the same time, Rotolight has really improved my work flow”. Mark Mann, Celebrity Photographer and Leica Ambassador
“Rotolight is a totally unique product, as it works equally well in the studio and the field. As we develop the Live OB side of our business, the Anova PRO 2 was an obvious addition to our equipment list. Having a lighting fixture with such a substantial increase in power output means we will be able to cope with the most demanding of locations or weather conditions, whilst its battery efficiency simplifies our setup. The addition of an RJ45 DMX connection allows us to install them in our studio, at a fraction of a cost with the same professional results” says Andrew Lebentz, Head of Production for Celebro Media.
How to connect the Elinchrom transmitter to your Rotolight