Easy to use and fast to set up, great on location or in a studio. The Rotolight rl48-b stealth delivers ‘Flicker Free’ continuous light with excellent colour rendering (CRI>91) and provides soft, diffuse lighting featuring that classic ‘Ring-Light’ effect without ‘Red Eye’ or shadows.
Includes seven ‘Lee Filters’ Lighting Gels for variable colour temperatures plus dimming / diffusion and minus green filters. Slips directly onto most shotgun microphones or mounts onto your lighting stand / tripod or Hot-Shoe camera accessory via the Rotolight RL48-STAND adapter (sold separately).
• Ideal for Portraiture, Macro or Interview / ENG lighting on location or in studio.
• Delivers calibrated 6300K, 5600K “Daylight”, 4300K and 3200K “Tungsten” light
• Hot light equivalent: 100w ; 242 Lux at 1m ; 1000 Lumen; Continuous flicker free output, CRI>91
• 140º Degree Beam Angle for shadowless soft-light, classic ‘ring-light’ effect.
• CTO Filters Supplied: Lee 205, 223, and 285 ; ND/Diffusion Filters Supplied: Lee 298, 209, and 216
• Works well as a macro light source down to 4cm from subject
• Native Colour Temperature: 5600K ‘Indirect Daylight’ ; Variable Colour Temperature : 6300K ‘Direct Daylight’, 4300K ‘Mixed light’ and 3200K ‘Tungsten’ with included filters
” VERSATILE, QUICK TO SETUP AND TOTALLY PORTABLE ! ”
Stefan Lange, Visual FX & Plate photography : James Bond “Skyfall”, Dark Shadows and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
” ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT JUST SCREAMS CLASS… I’VE HAVEN’T SEEN A MORE PLEASING QUALITY OF LIGHT FROM ANY OTHER FORM OF CAMERA MOUNTED LIGHT ! ”
Philip Nash, International Beauty & Glamour Photographer of the Year
” IT WAS NEAT, PUNCHY AND SAVED TIME BY THE BUCKET LOAD: SMALL ENOUGH TO HIDE BEHIND AN EXISTING FITTING TO BOOST IT, POWERFUL ENOUGH TO KEY ON IT’S OWN. ”
Harry Wiggins, Chief Lighting Gaffer – ‘Captain Phillips’ 2013
RL48 User Guide – PDF Download link
RL48 Photos Collection link
All download materials including but not limited to images, product manuals, text, logos and technical specifications are the exclusive and sole copyright of Rotolight Ltd © 2015, and may not be reproduced without its explicit permission. Rotolight™ Anova™ NEO™ RL48™, Magic Eye™, AccuColour™, Designer Fade™, CineSFX™ and True Apperture Dimming™ are registered trademarks of Rotolight Ltd © 2015 and also may not be used without express permission. Please contact email@example.com for any matters relating usage of its copyright materials or trademarks. Third party products depicted and their respective trademarks are the property of the respective parties and intellectual property holders and subject to their image usage agreements, no association is implied or inferred. All rights reserved, © Rotolight Ltd 2015.