The Ultimate Lighting tool, analyse any light source to reveal its colour spectrum, peaks and missing bands, to allow you to correct and accurately control your lighting on set or location.
An absolutely vital device for Photographers , Cinematographers, lighting technicians and anyone working with light.
• The ‘Ultimate’ Lighting tool on Set, Studio or Location
• ‘See’ and correct potential Lighting / Colour problems
• Potentially saves hours of costly post production
• Ideal for cameraman, cinematographer or photographer
• Includes leather pouch and key chain.
Light Spectrum 101
A light with a high ‘Colour Rendering Index’ (CRI > 92) has a “full” colour spectrum which looks like a continuous rainbow with no colour spikes (Vertical Lines) or missing colours (Dark Areas or Gaps).