Digital Designer/Graphic Designer
Working with our Senior Creative Graphic Designer / Brand Manager to create digital assets for our global award winning products at Rotolight.
Job Description – About you.
As a Digital Designer/ Graphic Designer, you will be happy to work in a small team where you will be directed on briefs, taking concepts through to digital and print-ready artwork. You will be comfortable communicating your ideas and enjoy the variety that a small team gives you. You will be able to work independently and closely with your line manager, marketing dept and directors on multiple projects, always being aware of fixed deadlines.
At Rotolight we work with a number of well-known Photographers, DOP’s, Ambassadors and Professionals who supply us with material to use in branding and digital artwork. It would be an advantage if the candidate has a knowledge of the Photographic, Broadcast, Filmmaking and/or Video markets.
The Digital Graphic Designer will be primarily responsible for:
- Designing artwork for social media campaigns & online promotions
- Providing a professional service to internal team and external suppliers
- Preparing assets for use in digital & web
- Designing artwork for a complete range of products on the company website
- Running e-mail campaigns for marketing purposes
- Designing website pages in wordpress/html
- Interpreting and implementing briefs with creative flair and freshideas
- Ensuring all materials meet brand visualguidelines
The Successful Applicant will be.
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Office software. Website skills, HTML and wordpress
- Extremely creative, with lots of ideas and enthusiasm
- Able to show a portfolio of work
- On the ball, with a good eye for detail
- Open-minded when it comes to design briefs
- Positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude while integrating well with our expanding team
- Proficient specifically in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and a good all-rounder in Adobe CC Suite
- Patient and calm when deadlines are tight and be a problem solver
Candidates will naturally have a great eye for typography and great taste with image selection, the ability to think conceptually and to convey ideas effectively to both the team and to external suppliers i.e. printers, publications, along with a confidence to use own initiative.
The company has a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package, including holidays and pension and provides real opportunities for career development. If you feel your skills and work ethic are suited to the Middleweight Graphic Designer role, please send your CV and portfolio asap!
Salary range: £27k-£30k